iBotic is a highly flexible, robotic, spray system which produces top quality panel and edge finishing even on complex shapes. With either single-arm or two-arm, simultaneous operation, the iBotic can work on either fixed workpieces or a moving infeed.
Specifications & Features: Carbon-fiber, paper or plastic belt conveyor system. Precision part reading at infeed for superior results, maximum speed, and efficiency. Carbon-fiber belt system is equipped with counter-rotating roller for coatings recovery. Recovered coatings are recycled for reuse. iBotic precision and a clean work surface means no overspray or other material on the underside of panels.
Reading at the inlet ensures high definition in the acquisition of shape, size, piece position, to automatically
generate the best spraying paths:
- reading at 120/144 photodiodes;
- precision reading increased at 512/576 photodiodes;
- led technology emitter.
Workiece conveying system with CFB belt
- Allows coating recovery, with counter-rotating roller system.
- Perfect adhesion to the piece to be finished, the other side remains perfectly clean.
- A trolley perfectly cleans the belt: side extraction, minimum solvent consumption, short cleaning times.
Vacuum belt covered with a paper tape or a self-unwinding plastic film:
- This is the most cost-effective solution for non recoverable coatings or glues.
- The cover belt flows and pieces are laid on a surface which is always perfectly clean.
- The belt is electronically wound and unwound.
- Long lasting reel.