The most efficient flash-off and drying system for water- based lacquers, combines high speed hot air and powerful infrared lamps. Aquadry can do flash-off on lacquers to be UV cured or do quick drying on water-based materials. Easy to operate and requiring little maintenance, the Aquadry series are cost-effective and environmentally responsible.
Aquadry shares the efficiency of the high speed hot air and infrared lamps with a high radiation capability, and it reduces the evaporation times of the water contained in the finish.
The dwell time in the dryer depends on the panel feeding speed; it is limited to a few minutes and can carry out flashoff operations for lacquers with final UV hardening, or otherwise fast drying for one- and/or two-components water based lacquers.
- Modular oven, in order to have high flexibility about drying times.
- Very short times for flash-off or total drying, able to dry whatever waterborne lacquers: one- and two-components, UV curable.
- Easy to operate and reduced maintenance.
- They require little investments.
- They do not emit harmful radiations in the environment.